Blog Harbor (it’s not carrying that name here, but it’s still Blog Harbor!) has hosted many visitors since its inception on November 11, 2007. During that time, we’ve noticed certain posts consistently attract more attention than others. And you’ve told us on many occasions which ones you like the best. Whether or not they’re favorites for CG or that he thinks they’re the “best” makes no difference. This is about you. Maybe they make you laugh, maybe they appeal to your love of sports, maybe they speak to you as a parent, or… well, who knows why. Nevertheless we’re thrilled you’ve taken time out of your internet travels to spend a few moments here.
So here is the Best of Blog Harbor list, all of it driven by you and in no particular order. If you think something else should be here, let us know.
- Volleyball and Role Models Go Together at NDSU
- My Letter to Oprah
- The Batting Cage
- The Seven People in the World Not on Facebook
- The Krispy Kreme Dilemma
- Notre Dame Football: When Losing Helps Everyone
- Blog Harbor Awarded Nobel Prize
- Snow Event 2009: Panic in Minneapolis
- Low Pressure Front? No, It’s a Colonoscopy
- Women: The Power that Transforms
- The Acronym Generation . . . Or, TAG
- Celtics vs. Lakers: A Final Worth Watching… Finally
- Lady Millie of the Pigeons
- Sesame Street’s Bert: The Trip to Madness
- The End of a Teaching Year
- For Baseball Rivalries, I’ll Take White Sox vs. Cubs
- The Simple Language of Parenting and Football Coaches
- A Night at the High School Musical
- Demando and Commando
- ESPN: They Hate Us!